Twenty years ago, the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action started the World Breastfeeding Week campaign to support all women in breastfeeding and caring for their infants and young children.
Our team of professional, certified fitters is here to assist women in selecting merchandise related to breastfeeding and breast care. We are committed to combining caring and compassionate service with the most recent advances in product technology.
Breastfeeding your baby is one of the most important decisions you can make. Not only is breastfeeding best for your baby’s health, it can also benefit you in many ways.
Breastfeeding is the most natural and nutritious way to encourage your baby’s development. Mothers’ milk is a unique combination of fats, sugars, minerals, proteins, vitamins and enzymes custom-made to promote brain and body growth.
However, there may be times when breastfeeding, even under the best of circumstances, can present challenges, as both mother and baby are learning what to do. It’s worth the effort because your baby receives important nutritional, immunological, and developmental benefits and both of you get to enjoy a special closeness.
We Want to Help Make Breastfeeding a Rewarding Experience
To ensure that your breastfeeding experience is a positive one, Knueppel HealthCare offers a wealth of information and specialty products to make breastfeeding as easy and comfortable as possible.
Breast pumps and related items:
- Portable electric pumps especially designed for active mothers
- Battery operated and manual breast pumps
- Pump cases, backpacks and shoulder bags
- Milk collection and storage bags, bottles and coolers
- Nipple shields and breast shells to relieve discomfort associated with engorgement and sore or inverted nipples
- Washable and disposable bra pads
- Supplemental Nursing System™ to assist adoptive and nursing mothers
Other products for caring for your baby:
- Baby scales
- Medicine dispenser
- Digital thermometers.
- Nasal aspirators
- Nursery vaporizers and humidifiers
- Digital ear thermometer
- Pacifier digital thermometers
- Pacifier medicine dispenser
- Gift certificates
The Word Breastfeeding Week Proclamation declares:
- Optimal nutrition is of vital significance in the early months and years of life and has a lifelong impact on sustained health
- Exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life and continued breastfeeding, along with the addition of appropriate complementary feeding at six months and beyond, ensures that both mothers and infants receive maximum health benefits
- Breast milk is physiologically tailored to meet infants’ maturing digestive systems, ensuring proper growth and development
- Breast milk helps prevent a variety of infections and many chronic diseases, including diarrhea, asthma, diabetes, obesity, and certain childhood cancers
- Keeping breastfeeding high on the public health agenda is critical in globally improving the health and well-being of mothers and babies
Please call us or visit us, we will be honored to address your needs and support you through your journey.
The Road to Lifelong Health Begins with Breastfeeding!