I decided to wear a Disc Disease Solutions (DDS) lumbar traction belt while writing this blog. My initial reaction is that I feel incredible support for my lower back and better posture. Having been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease (DDD) several years back, it is nice to have the extra support; it feels like the rest of my muscles and bones are now helping support my lower back.
DDS is currently used by over 2 million people daily who have a history of bulging and/or herniated discs and general back and neck pain. To be able to perform simple daily tasks such as driving or walking pain-free is something we should not take for granted; having the capability to go far beyond that and ski, bowl and truly enjoy other leisure activities is an entirely humbling experience altogether. Has DDS improved your life? Let us know if it has.
A unique and patented air traction design sets DDS apart from all other ambulatory supports. DDS is thin, lightweight and easy to use; it offers a high degree of mobility, alleviating as well as preventing back and neck pain. Many physicians and patients have used DDS Technology with great success by preventing injuries, treating pain and speeding up the recovery process. DDS decompression belts can significantly improve daily standards of living.
DDS is a revolutionary approach to in-home treatment, pre- and post-surgery, for lower back and neck pain due to spinal diseases and injuries. It features a unique air pocket expansion system that helps combine effective treatment and relief by reducing pressure within the vertebrae. This technology is referred to as ambulatory spinal-air decompression.
Some advantages to using DDS technology:
- Pain relief for patients with Herniated and Bulging Discs, Muscle Spasms, Sciatica, Spondylolysis and Spinal Stenosis.
- Facilitates healing by reducing load off the spine
- Prevents re-herniation
- Reduces the amount of pain for patients, thus reducing pain medication
- Four strategically placed medical magnets assist with pain management
- Helps maintain proper posture
- Very lightweight and comfortable allowing a full range of motions
The process is simple: by increasing the intervertebral disc space, pressure applied on the nerve root is relieved, thereby, eliminating pain while assisting active-rehabilitation. DDS will speed up your recovery and help you enjoy the daily activities that were once too difficult.
Features of the DDS system:
• Relaxes muscle spasms, muscle cramps, strain and pain
• Decreases axial loading
• Increases disc height
• Helps maintain proper posture (improper posture places the upper body weight on the discs causing back pain)
• Advanced tubeless air cell design for narrow fit: can be worn discreetly under clothing
• Very lightweight and comfortable
• Made of 100% highly durable cotton
• Waterproof – moisture-proof resistant material for machine washing
• Simple to use
Here at KHS we are proud to offer the DDS belt and will be happy to answer any questions you have about the DDS at (414) 777-5146. Just ask for Kate.
Now that I am done with this blog I am supposed to take off the DDS. However, I might just have to do a little more “research” as it feels so good!