When a permanent wheelchair ramp in not practical or available, a portable wheelchair ramp might be the answer.
EZ-ACCESS and PVI, leading manufacturers of portable wheelchair ramps, have come out with wheelchair ramps that are quick and easy to use with all wheelchairs and scooters.
The trifold-style portable wheelchair ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as one unit, or if desired, can be separated into two individual sections.
An innovative hinge design features interlocking brackets to provide smoother operation and reduced pinch points. The ramp features an applied skid-resistant surface with reflective safety stripes, as well as self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground. The ramps are manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum.
Special product features:
• Saves the vehicle`s interior for cargo and passenger space
• Bottom transition plates adjust to uneven terrain
• Ergonomically designed handles offer convenient carrying and a comfortable grip
• Separates for transport and Storage
• Folds into a compact unit
• Available in 6 sizes
• No vehicle modifications required
• Built in carrying case on most models
• Weight capacity up to 800 pounds
• Applied non-skid driving surface is ideal for all weather conditions
• Compatible with lift gate and most side-hinged panel door equipped vehicles
• Self-adjusting top transition plate
• Easy removal for storage when not in use
• Made of aircraft quality, high-grade aluminum
• 3-year limited warranty
KHS has all the options you might need for rental or purchase of portable wheelchair ramps. Call us at 414-258-2800, or visit our website at www.http://http://www.knueppels.com/blog and see our ramp options at